Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Week 9: #21 Podcasts, Smodcasts

I checked out the Podcast website http://feeds.feedburner.com/yarncraft There were a lot of crafty things to look over. Originally, I tried to click on the most recently added podcast on touring Italy, but nothing would come up. Then I tried to click on how to tell your real age and the computer froze on a blank screen. I opted for a podcast on marriage relationships and lo and behold I actually was able to access that site. But I finally decided to go with crafts since I'm interested in them. Before doing this exercise, I didn't know what a podcast was except I knew about itunes. So, this was informative to me. I also visited the Yahoo!Search website and Podcast Alley, but they didn't look very exciting. I would definitely go back and explore podcast.net when I have more time.

No comments: