Thursday, March 20, 2008

iHCPL: The Next Generation: Spring Cleaning #28: Don’t Clutter Up Expensive Cyberspace

I thought this exercise was pretty interesting as I am always trying to find ways to organize my paperwork, errands, work priorities, etc. I usually just write appointments and special reminders in a purse size calendar and my monthly planner. I would be lost without them and would never be able to keep activities straight. I don't think my life is complicated enough to need a Blackberry or other electronic devices. I signed up on the Ta-da List web site. It was almost too easy. (There must be a catch!). One of the worst habits I have in organizing paperwork is that I defer too much of it for later, because I don't know what to do with it. I tend to stick it in a big pile because I think I might need it later, but I'm not sure. Then if I do put it somewhere I can't remember where I thought it should go. I am hoping this training will cure me of this procrastination and I will be super-in-control of all my paperwork. E-mails are another issue however. (I'm just as bad about them).

No comments: