Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Week 6: Tagging # 13

At first, I really didn't understand what del.icio.us was. Being rather computer illiterate in a previous life, I didn't know what bookmarking and tagging was all about. But after a co-worker explained it to me, I can see its advantages. I could not get the tutorial video to work for me. It just quit after the first minute. I tried it on two different days with the same result, so maybe if I could have heard it all the way through, the lesson initially would have made more sense. But now I am slowly coming around. If I weren't so nervous about hitting a wrong key on the computer and ending up in computer cyberspace and messing up my lessons, I would probably have a lot more fun with all this new information. It is really a cool thing to have the opportunity at work to be introduced to all of this!

No comments: